How do you spice up your speeches ?
In a very interactive form during the last meeting, the Toastmaster of the Evening asked all participants: what is their key to spice up their speeches? Just in a couple of minutes our members and guests collected many ‘spices’ they use in their speeches. This list can be used as a list of ideas by anyone to spice up their speeches 🙂
– Use humor,
– Apply storytelling,
– Try to reduce filler words,
– Try to make the audience smile,
– Adjust your message of your speech to the audience,
– Take a moment before you start speaking and gather your thoughts,
– Focus on body language,
– Do your speeches with enthusiasm.